Gud finns inte det finns inget liv efter döden

Mer
4 år 4 månader sedan #1206086 av MsTibbs
Jag tror på någon form av liv efter döden. Ängeln visade mig ett vitt slott bland molnen med guldtak på tornen.
Mer
4 år 4 månader sedan #1206090 av memphis
Jag har varit i dödsriket en kort stund. Där finns ett extremt ljus, så ljust så jag måste ha slutna ögon. Och där finns mänskliga röster. Det var allt jag hann erfara innan jag väcktes.
Mer
4 år 4 månader sedan #1206092 av Fantasio
Vad var det som hände med dig, Memphis? Var det när du letade efter din hund?
Mer
4 år 4 månader sedan #1206103 av Zoidar

the dude skrev: de som påstår att det finns liv efter döden har fel.

Låt oss festa och roa oss för sen ska vi dö? Njä, räkna inte med det.

Anchored in Christ ✟

Mer
4 år 4 månader sedan #1206104 av Zoidar

MsTibbs skrev: Jag tror på någon form av liv efter döden. Ängeln visade mig ett vitt slott bland molnen med guldtak på tornen.

Trodde du hade den kristna bilden av efterlivet, MsTibbs.

Anchored in Christ ✟

• PsychoWard
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 4 månader sedan - 4 år 4 månader sedan #1206106 av PsychoWard
Svar från PsychoWard i ämnet Gud finns inte det finns inget liv efter döden

zoidar skrev:

MsTibbs skrev: Jag tror på någon form av liv efter döden. Ängeln visade mig ett vitt slott bland molnen med guldtak på tornen.

Trodde du hade den kristna bilden av efterlivet, MsTibbs.

himmelska Jerusalem såklart.

det är många som delar med sig himmelska drömmar och syner på youtube. och som jag kommer ihåg det så ber eller säger Jesus åt dem att gå tillbaka till jorden för att hjälpa Honom.

och faktum är att jag läste detta precis:

Those people, who remain faithful to Me, despite the trials of life, are My special faithful who will be rewarded in My Era of Peace, and later in heaven. If you had a vision of heaven, you would not want to return to earth, unless you were told to return. My son, you have been given two missions: one is to spread My Word in evangelizing souls, and the other mission is to prepare a refuge for people to come for safety from the evil ones during the tribulation. You have accepted both missions, and your reward in heaven will be great. Many people are also using their missions to store up graces in heaven for their judgment.” www.johnleary.com/index.php/?cat=3&order=DESC

dessutom , hade sparat detta delat genom samma profet:
Jesus said: “My people, I want you to contemplate on two eternal destinations. You can be with your King in heaven as in the castle of the vision, or you can be with Satan in the dark dungeon of hell. All of My saints and angels are with Me in My beatific vision as the angels are constantly singing My praises in heaven. Heaven is so magnificent in all of its beauty and glory. You would much rather be in heaven with your Lord who loves you, than be in hell with Satan who hates you. All of My saints and angels are beautiful spirits that have My heavenly light shining out from each of them. This is contrasted with the black, ugly demons, and black souls who are also ugly in hell from the ever burning flames. If you could see heaven and hell side by side, you would wonder how anyone could choose to be in hell. But the devil uses people’s pride to keep them from choosing to give their will and life over to Me. Unless you seek My forgiveness of your sins, and accept Me as your loving Savior, you cannot enter heaven with Me. You are all called to love Me and serve Me, but many reject My call. The more you are given, the more that I will expect from you. Come to Me out of love, more than out of the fear of hell. I want all of My faithful to have a loving relationship with Me. My adorers of My Blessed Sacrament, are My special souls that I give extra graces. Stay close to Me throughout your life, and you will have My heavenly reward forever.”
Last edit: 4 år 4 månader sedan by PsychoWard.