• PsychoWard
  • Författare till inlägg
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 3 månader sedan #1207885 av PsychoWard
Satanism skapades av PsychoWard
mördare, tjyvar och förstörare.

Lukas 17:1-2 Svenska 1917 (SV1917)

17 Och han sade till sina lärjungar: »Det är icke annat möjligt än att förförelser måste komma, men ve den genom vilken de komma!

^2 För honom vore det bättre att en kvarnsten hängdes om hans hals och han kastades i havet, än att han skulle förföra en av dessa små.

Mer
4 år 3 månader sedan #1207886 av Fantasio
Svar från Fantasio i ämnet Satanism
Personlig njutning kan vara satanisk tycker jag. Belöning här och nu. Man ska kämpa på och kanske bo på landet med potatis, rabarber och vad det nu är. Det är ett bra liv, men satanister blir aldrig nöjda.
Mer
4 år 3 månader sedan #1207887 av Recard2016
Svar från Recard2016 i ämnet Satanism
Tror man på gud så tror man på satan. Sen e satanism mycket roligare än kristendomen för den har så dåligt rykte, roligt o reta upp religiösa me. Som jag såg på nåt plakat "satan never told me not to masturbate". Många av de bästa människorna jag vet e inspirerade av satanismen, church of satan hade en del bra saker i sin "bibel".
  • PsychoWard
  • Författare till inlägg
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 3 månader sedan - 4 år 3 månader sedan #1207890 av PsychoWard
Svar från PsychoWard i ämnet Satanism
Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

"Children, please realize that evil encourages the misuse of everything I have provided in the world. I speak not only of life in the womb which is destroyed and dismantled for illicit purposes. I refer to every situation where the goods of the world are compromised to encourage evil."

"Satanic worship is presenting itself as a 'religion', and thus demanding jobs in the public sector making themselves more visible to the public eye. Decades ago, this would never have been tolerated or even considered as a possibility. This is how far consciences have been compromised in the reality of the Truth. Satan does not stop at using semantics to his advantage."

"Children, do not summarily accept what is taken as routine. Protect your Christian standards. Satan assaults them by making them appear 'old-fashioned'. This is how morals change and become degenerate. Be a sign to the world that you belong to Me. Your reputation in the world must be a reflection of My Love for you and your love for Me."

Read 2 Timothy 2:21-22, 24-26+

If any one purifies himself from what is ignoble, then he will be a vessel for noble use, consecrated and useful to the master of the house, ready for any good work. So shun youthful passions and aim at righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call upon the Lord from a pure heart.

And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kindly to every one, an apt teacher, forbearing, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant that they will repent and come to know the truth, and they may escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by Him to do his will.

Read 2 Timothy 4:1-5+

I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths. As for you, always be steady, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfil your ministry.

från: holylove.org
Last edit: 4 år 3 månader sedan by PsychoWard.
Mer
4 år 3 månader sedan #1207891 av Recard2016
Svar från Recard2016 i ämnet Satanism
Lyssna på lite alkaline trio o chilla.
  • PsychoWard
  • Författare till inlägg
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 3 månader sedan #1207894 av PsychoWard
Svar från PsychoWard i ämnet Satanism
Jesus Kristus är citerad att ha sagt:

"And My people, pray for these Satanists, especially the young ones who have been so terribly hurt by their parents and dealings in the world. The injustice, the cruelties, the betrayals--circumstances that caused them to want to control what happens to them at any price.

"Pray for them, because deep down inside they have had a glimmer that what they are doing is wrong--they just don't know how to get out. Pray they will find other ex-Satanists, even witnesses on Youtubes, to help them cope. And pray that My love showers them clean of all their past dealings with hurtful people.

search.stillsmallvoicetriage.org/message...d=980&langCode=en-US