Guds Ord i Hjärtat!

Mer
4 år 6 månader sedan - 4 år 6 månader sedan #1196270 av Nissegossen
Svar från Nissegossen i ämnet Guds Ord i Hjärtat!

Klanggedin skrev: Hur värderar man människor?

En själ ett planet system

Så titta efter hororna i skåpet

Finns numera här viska.richardhandl.com/index.php Viska 3.1 om schizofreni forum
Last edit: 4 år 6 månader sedan by Nissegossen.
Mer
4 år 6 månader sedan #1196274 av Amandara
Svar från Amandara i ämnet Guds Ord i Hjärtat!
Megaloman psychow
  • PsychoWard
  • Författare till inlägg
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 6 månader sedan #1196277 av PsychoWard
Svar från PsychoWard i ämnet Guds Ord i Hjärtat!
detta sades på min 7:e födelsedag av den Levande Guden JESUS KRISTUS

hör Mina önskningar igen, Jag vill påminna dem om Mina Vägar,
Jag vill att de skall sluta att kasta giftiga pilar på varandra,

Vassula, var Jag en politiker?

www.tlig.org/sv/messages/115/m
  • PsychoWard
  • Författare till inlägg
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 6 månader sedan #1196637 av PsychoWard
  • PsychoWard
  • Författare till inlägg
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 6 månader sedan - 4 år 6 månader sedan #1197240 av PsychoWard
Jesus Christ:

Satan said to Me -- since that voice entered despite My every defense:

[Satan]:
"See? You are not yet dead and already you are abandoned. See? You have brought benefits, and You are hated. See? God Himself does not help You. If God, Whose Son You are, does not love You, can You ever hope for men to be grateful to You for Your sacrifice?
You know what they need? -- Vengeance. Not Love, as You believe. Avenge Yourself, O Christ, on all these fools, on all these cruel men. Avenge Yourself. Hit them with a miracle that will strike them with a thunderbolt. Show Yourself for what You are: God. The terrible God of Sinai. The terrible God Who struck me with a thunderbolt and Who drove Adam from Paradise.

Till now You have spoken words of goodness. Your rare rebukes were always too sweet for these beasts with skin thicker than the hide of a hippopotamus. Your Look medicates Your words. You know only how to love. Hate! And You will reign! Hate keeps their backs bent under its lash and passes triumphant over these servile backs. Crush them! They are happy to be crushed. They are nothing but sadists, and torture is the only caress they appreciate and remember.

It's late? No, it's not late. Armed men are already coming at this time? No matter. I know that You have prepared Yourself to be meek. You are wrong. Once I taught You to triumph in life. You did not want to listen to me, and You see that You are a conquered Man. Listen to me now. -- Now that I am teaching You to triumph over death.

Be King and God. You have no weapons? No soldiers? No riches? I already told You once that a remnant of love, that little which could have remained to me from the treasure of love which was my angelic life, is still in me for You Who are good. I love You, my Lord, and I want to serve You.

You are the Redeemer of men. Why do You not want to be that for Your fallen angel? I was Your favorite because I was the most luminous, and You are the Light. Now I am Darkness. But the tears of my torment are so numerous, they have filled Hell with liquid fire. Let me redeem myself. Just a little. So that from a demon I may become a man. Man is always so inferior to the angels. But how superior he is to me, a demon!

Make me become a man. Give me the life of a man troubled, tortured, anguished: as much as seems good to You. It will always be a paradise compared to my demonic torment. And I could live it in a such a way as to merit to expiate for millennia, and at last to reach again the Light: --You.

Let me serve You in exchange for this which I am asking of You. No weapon conquers mine. No army outnumbers mine. The riches that I dispose of have no measure, so that I will make You king of the world if you accept my help, and all the rich will be Your slaves. Look: Your angels, Your Father's angels are absent. But mine are ready to clothe themselves in the guise of angels to make You a crown and amaze this ignorant and wicked rabble.

You do not know how to speak words of authority? I will suggest them to you. I am here for that. Thunder and threaten. Listen to me. Speak lying words. But triumph. Speak words that curse. Say that Your Father suggests them to You.

You want me to fake the Voice of the Eternal? I will do it. I can do everything. I am King of the world and of Hell. You are only the King of Heaven. I am therefore greater than You. But I put all at Your feet if You wish it.

The Will of Your Father? But how can You think that He wants the death of His Son? You think He can delude Himself on its usefulness? You do wrong to God's Intelligence.

You have already redeemed with Your holy Word those who are open to redemption . Nothing more is necessary. Believe it: whoever does not change through the Word does not change through Your sacrifice. Believe that the Father wanted to test You. But Your obedience is enough for Him. He wants nothing more.

How much more You will serve Him by living! You could run through the world. Evangelize. Cure. Uplift. O happy lot! The Earth inhabited by God! Here is the true redemption: to make of Earth again the terrestrial Paradise where man lives once more in holy friendship with God, and hears His Voice, and sees His Appearance. Happier still than the lot of those first Two. Since now men will see You: true God, true Man.

Death! Your Death! The torture of Your Mother! The scorn of the world! Why? You want to be faithful to God? Why? Is He faithful to You? No. Where are His angels? Where is His Smile? What have You for a soul now? A rag: torn, sagging, abandoned.

Make up Your mind. Tell me: 'Yes.'

-- You hear? The assassins are coming out of the Temple. Make up Your mind. Free Yourself. Be worthy of Your Nature.

You are sacrilegious, because You allow hands filthy with blood and lust to touch You: the Saint of saints. You are the first sacrilegious person of the world. You give the Word of God into the hands of swine, into the mouths of swine.

Make up Your mind. You know that death awaits You. I offer You life, joy. I will bring Your Mother back to You.

Poor Mother! She has no one but You! Look at her, how she agonizes...and You are getting ready to agonize her still more. What kind of Son are You? What respect do You bring to the Law? You do not respect Yourself-God. You do not respect Her who bore You. Your Mother!... Your Mother!... Your Mother!..."

JESUS:
"I answered... Maria, --I answered, gathering My strength, drinking the tears and blood that flowed from My eyes and from My pores, I answered:

'I no longer have a mother. I no longer have a life. I no longer have Divinity. I no longer have a mission. I no longer have anything. Apart from doing the Will of the Lord My God. Go back, Satan! I said it the first and the second time. I say it again for the third time: "Father, if it is possible let this chalice pass from Me. But yet not My Will: Thy Will be done."17 --Go back, Satan. I belong to God!.'

Thus did I answer, Maria... And My Heart was broken in the effort. My sweat became no longer drops, but streams of blood. No matter. I conquered. I conquered Death. I. Not Satan. Death is conquered by accepting death."

~ ~ ~
"I had promised you a great present, Maria. I have granted it as to few others. I have given it to you.

You have known the last, extreme temptation of your Jesus. I had revealed it once to you. But you were still too immature to know it fully. Now you are able.

You see that I was right to say that it would not be understood and admitted by those little Christians who are but larval Christians, and not formed Christians?

Go in peace, for I am with you."

www.bardstown.com/~brchrys/Garden_1.html

Last edit: 4 år 6 månader sedan by PsychoWard.
  • PsychoWard
  • Författare till inlägg
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 6 månader sedan - 4 år 6 månader sedan #1197258 av PsychoWard
Genesis 3:14 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

^14 And the Lord God said to the serpent: Because thou hast done this thing,
thou art cursed among all cattle, and beasts of the earth:
upon thy breast shalt thou go, and earth shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

Genesis 3:15 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

^15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head,
and thou shalt ▶ lie in wait for her heel .

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Last edit: 4 år 6 månader sedan by PsychoWard.