Can you hear them

• kgu
  • Författare till inlägg
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
18 år 10 månader sedan #16747 av kgu
Can you hear them skapades av kgu
I never thought I could smile again, always that I be here on my own.Sometimes when Im down, you come and save me again and again and again. Detta är taget ur en Ozzy Osbourne låt, som heter Can you hear them, all the voices in my head. Detta är en bra låt som jag rekommenderar. Låten är tagen från plattan Down to earth. Hans senaste platta. Jag hör inga röster längre. Men på den tiden jag hade röster,lyssnade jag mycket på denna låten.
  • kgu
  • Författare till inlägg
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
18 år 10 månader sedan #16763 av kgu
Svar från kgu i ämnet Can you hear them
Har du hört låten Niklas.Jag rekommenderar den. Varför oroar du dig för ozzy. Det är visserligen många människor som tagit livet av sig p.g.a ozzys musik. Jag känner någonstans att ozzy projicerar ut sina egna problem via sin musik, och det går rakt ut till den känsliga lyssnaren,som börjar att tvivla. Ozzy är ändå inte ond som så många tror. När jag mådde som sämst så lyssnade jag mycket på ozzy.När ingen annan lyssnade på mig så lyssnade ozzy på mig. Allt jag skriver låter kanske ologiskt, men det beror på att jag är berusad. Jag dricker för mycket på helgerna. :rolleyes:
Mer
18 år 10 månader sedan #16770 av stefan
Svar från stefan i ämnet Can you hear them
DURAN DURAN har skrivit många låtar som handlar om hörselhallucinationer. Här är några av dom. (Endel av texten har jag fått ut genom att lyssna så det är inte säkert att det stämmer exakt)

From DECADE "The refex"
"Thethethethe reflex...the reflexflexflexflex...You gone to far this time...I tell you somebody´s fooling around with my chances on the dangerline. I`ll cross that bridge when I find it. Another day to make my stand...High time is no time for deciding if I should find a helping hand.Why don`t you use it. Try not to bruse it. By time don`t lose it...The reflex is in charge of finding a treasure in the dark. And wathching over lucky clover isn`t that bizarre. Every little thing the reflex does leaves you answered with a questionmark...I`m on a ride and I want to get off but they won`t slow down...I don`t want to be around when this gets out...Whywhywhywhy? Yes?Whywhywhywhy? Yes?...-Whywhywhy,why don`t you use it?Try not to brus it. By tim don`t lose it."

"Planet earth"
"Only came outside to watch night fall With the rain
I heard yoou making patterns rhyme like
Some new romantic looking for the TV sound
you`ll se I`m right some other time love

Look now look all around there`s no sign of life
Voices another sound can you hear me now this is planet earth
You`re looking at planet earth
Bop bop bop bop bop bop this is planet earth

My head is stuck on something precious let me know
If you`re coming down to land is there
Anybody out there trying to get through
My eyes so cloudy I can`t see you...."

"Ordinary World"
"Came in from a rainy Thursday on the avenue
thoght I heard you talking softly.
I turned on the lights, the TV and the radio
still I can`t escape the gost of you.

What is happening to it all?
Crazy some say
Where is the life that I recognise?
Gone away.

But I won`t cry for yesterday.
There`s an ordinary world somehow I have to find.
And as I try to make my way to the ordinary world
I will learn to survive.

Passion or coincidence once prompted me to say
Pride will tear us both apart.
Well now pride`s gone out the window,
cross the rooftops, runaway,
Left me in the vacum of my heart.

What is happening to me?
Crazy some say.
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away.

But I won`t cry...

Papers in the roadside tell of suffering and greed.
feared today forgot tomorrow.
Here beside the news of holy war and holy need
ours is just a little sorrowed talk
blown away.

Just blowing away

And I won`t cry...

Any world is my world

Every world is my world"
Mer
18 år 10 månader sedan #17054 av kennet
Svar från kennet i ämnet Smashing Pumpkins
Smashing Pumpkins - Perfect är nåt jag tycker om, förmodligen inte den bästa texten för att de bara säger "beeeeeeee perfect"... men själva bandet heter "Smashing Pumpkins" och det samspelar med mitt tacktick som bl.a. är: paralysera fienden när du känner dig hotad, va espri annars ångrar du dig och erkänn aldrig nederlag... de kommer att ta över världen för eller senare... så mosa de jävlarna nu när ni har chansen!