• Fantasio
  • Författare till inlägg
  • Jubelhedersmedlem
  • Jubelhedersmedlem
  • Ich bin der Bub vom Thüringen
Mer
4 år 5 månader sedan #1201729 av Fantasio
Svar från Fantasio i ämnet Det övernaturliga
Jag tror att avlidna som man haft ett band till tittar till en ibland. Kan man vara i himlen och samtidigt "vara ett spöke"? Det är ju inte bra om spöken är sådana som inte kommit in i himlen.
  • PsychoWard
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 5 månader sedan - 4 år 5 månader sedan #1201747 av PsychoWard
Svar från PsychoWard i ämnet Det övernaturliga

Fantasio skrev: Jag tror att avlidna som man haft ett band till tittar till en ibland. Kan man vara i himlen och samtidigt "vara ett spöke"? Det är ju inte bra om spöken är sådana som inte kommit in i himlen.

ja, jag tror att Jesus Kristus berättar om det faktiskt, länkar. dock så bör vi nog akta oss för att söka råd från andar/familiar spirits.

bla så har jag för mig att det var något om att vi gör bra grejjer här på planeten så ser våra "bröder" det i andevärlden och gynnas av det. hittade inte exakt vart nu men troligen något av följande kapitel.

TTT23 - Inspirations & Revelations of God - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT24 - Spiritual & Material Creation - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT25 - Nature - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT26 - Other Worlds - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT27 - The Beyond - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT28 - Death & Awakening in The Beyond - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT29 - Purification in The Beyond - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT30 - Reincarnation of the Spirit - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT31 - Redemption & Eternal Salvation - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT32 - Incarnation, Nature & Duties - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT33 - Man & Woman – Marriage & Family - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT34 - Free Will & Conscience - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT35 - The Power of Thoughts - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT60 - Work in Accord with The Spirit of Christ - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT61 - Exhortations & Warnings - AUDIO/VIDEO
TTT62 - Free your Spirit - AUDIO/VIDEO
search.jesus-comes.com/index.php?title=The_Third_Testament

edit,

TTT32 - Incarnation, Nature & Duties - AUDIO/VIDEO
59. That spark of light that exists in each human is the tie that unites man to the spiritual; it is that which puts him in contact with the beyond and with his Father. (201, 37 – 40)
60. Oh, if only your material form could take in that which your spirit receives through clairvoyance. For the spirit never ceases to see, even when the body, because of its material nature, perceives nothing. When will you know how to interpret your spirit? (266, 11)

TTT26 - Other Worlds - AUDIO/VIDEO
13. This humanity will make great strides toward spiritualism, its spirits can go far beyond human limits, and come to the higher dwellings to communicate with their brothers and receive the light that they have to offer.

18. I yearn for you that harmony exist with your brothers on and beyond this planet that is currently your home; proffer ties of friendship, ask for help when you need it, and help those who ask for from what you possess. (320, 44 – 46)

21. You have not yet managed to know or understand the teachings that the planet you live on offers you, and already you seek other worlds. You have not been able to act as brothers among yourselves, the inhabitants of a single world, and you wish to discover the existence of beings in other dwellings.

22. For now it should suffice for you to remember that in the Second Era I said to you: “In My Father’s house are many mansions,” and now, ratifying those words, I tell you that you are not the only inhabitants of the Universe, nor your planet the only one inhabited.

32. I tell you, the time has not come for Me to tell you outright; when men have reached spirituality, then great revelations will be given to them, and they will be able to communicate with those beings beloved by My Divinity, spirit to spirit, and communication of thoughts between all the brothers will occur.

17. You shall see when you are in the Spiritual Kingdom how many times a small act, in appearance of little importance, has been the beginning of a chain of benefits, a chain that others went on lengthening, but which ends up always to the satisfaction of He who initiated it. (292, 23 – 24)

##################
18. I inspire you to earn merit, not for you to be moved by selfish interest in your own salvation, but for you to act thinking of your brothers, and in generations yet to come whose pleasure will be great when they find the road prepared by those who went first. Then your happiness will be infinite, for the gladness and peace of your brothers shall reach your own spirits.

36. I have given the earth to you to possess equally, to live on in peace, and take as a temporal home in which you will develop your gifts and prepare your spirit to ascend to its new dwelling place.

37. I said to you: “In the house of the Lord there are many mansions.” You will know them as you ascend. Each ascending grade will bring you closer to Me, and will be reached by you according to your works, for all is subject to a Divine order and justice.
search.jesus-comes.com/index.php?title=T...cation_in_The_Beyond
Last edit: 4 år 5 månader sedan by PsychoWard.
Mer
4 år 5 månader sedan #1201754 av Geta
Svar från Geta i ämnet Det övernaturliga
De döda ska kunna höra vad vi tänker.
  • PsychoWard
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 5 månader sedan #1201755 av PsychoWard
Svar från PsychoWard i ämnet Det övernaturliga
de döda vet ingenting
Mer
4 år 5 månader sedan #1201759 av memphis
Svar från memphis i ämnet Det övernaturliga
Jag har hört att man ska aldrig göra Anden i flaskan. Då öppnar man en port för mörka krafter att ta sig in i våran värld.