Disturbed - Asylum Lyrics?

Mer
4 år 6 månader sedan - 4 år 6 månader sedan #1196596 av the dude
någon som känner igen sig i låten.?

Last edit: 4 år 6 månader sedan by Admin1.
Mer
4 år 6 månader sedan #1196616 av Fantasio
Svar från Fantasio i ämnet Disturbed - Asylum Lyrics?
Nej, jag känner inte igen mig. Jag är sällan arg.
  • PsychoWard
  • Besökare
  • Besökare
4 år 6 månader sedan #1196641 av PsychoWard
Svar från PsychoWard i ämnet Disturbed - Asylum Lyrics?
Jesus Kristus:

"Many secular musicians are receiving songs from Heaven, just because I am hungry to reach out to the lost and there are things hidden in these melodies that excite the spirit and actually draw them to the Kingdom and into My presence. They are seeking, and in these songs the vibrations that set in motion the feelings are being touched in ways that are beyond words.

"There are MANY songs from the 60's that actually paved the way for a spiritual renewal, breaking the fallow ground and plowing deeply men's needs to be released from the prison of conformity. Once they are out of that place, the devils contend with Me for their souls. But from this place of freedom they can hear Me much more clearly than they did under a cloud of condemnation and religious spirits.

"When a man or woman are truly set free from the pain, the scars, the fears-- everything in their past that left them bound. When they are set free, that God-shaped place inside longs for Me. That's when I come to them--when they are ready.

"As I have said many times before, men who are used to controlling, limiting, defining and defending all kinds of boundaries, cage the spirit and cause fear--which is what controls their choices. When they are free of that influence, they may seek the things of darkness but will tire of them and begin to seek the Light. But without that freedom, they stay locked into tightly defined cells, caged by so many fears that they can't have an intimate relationship with Me.

"When they are set free, burned by the illusions and disappointments of darkness, they begin seeking the Light and finding comfort there. Then they make the decision to live in My Light, where there is wisdom, love and nurturing. I want souls drawn to Me by love NOT fear. Fear may work initially to bring them into the Kingdom, but it will never bring them into My arms.

search.stillsmallvoicetriage.org/message...d=853&langCode=en-US